ADROIT provides Client Representative services to monitoring the performance of the client’s project team. We can also assist in the selection and appointment of the Stake holders.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Pre Contract Phase
- Identify and advise the Client on any deficiencies in the lead consultants brief
- Review key milestones for statutory authority submissions and monitor status
- Discuss and agree the procurement strategy with the Client and design team
- Monitor and report on the performance of all parties
- Seek cost and value benefits for the Client at each stage of the project as required
- Convene and chair regular meetings
- Review conditions of contract for Consultant And Contractors
- Review consultant payment requests and make recommendations for payment
Post Contract Phase
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of the Contractors and Consultants appointed for the works
- Facilitate information flow among various Parties
- Monitor the progress reports and updates from the Consultant and Contractor
- Review monthly payment applications
- Review of Contractual correspondence and highlighted areas of concern
- Monitor the performance of all parties with regard to time through regular review of the baseline programme.
- Monitor budget performance and Change Management, review and recommend variations.
ADROIT Provides the following Services with the due diligence and customised solutions for the Clients.
- Compiles documents for the Contract, which includes penalty clauses, specifications, schedules and specifications in line with the International best practices and FIDIC standards.
- Enable a smooth and successful pre and post contract administration.
- Examination of all events or breaches of Contract giving rise to claims.
- Contractual correspondence and Interpretation of the relative articles in the conditions of contract.
- Claims management, preparation and defence of claims submissions.
- Monitoring the contractor’s progress and performance to make sure goods and services is in compliance with the contractual requirements
- Identifying warning issues and implementing a proper course of action to mitigate or eliminate.
- Ensure the on Time compliance and the use of processes on all standard forms of the contract
ADROIT ensures that the overall planning, control and co-ordination of a project from inception to completion aimed at meeting a Client’s requirements in order that the project will be completed on time within authorised cost and to the required quality standards.
ADROIT, both acting on behalf of and representing the Client strives to ensure a cost effective and independent service correlating, integrating and managing different disciplines and expertise.
Our Project Management services elicit profuse values to projects where their complex nature demands top notch expertise of the diverse disciplines to deliver the project.
- A single point of contact
- A single, unified series of processes
- A single, unified QA/QC and Health and Safety policy
- A co-ordinated project reporting function
- co-ordinated planning
- A single management overview
- centralised document administration
- A single, co-ordinated function for
- Contract Documentation
In the current financial climate, a comprehensive understanding of the Risk and opportunity inherent in your business venture or project is crucial. By understanding the certainty and exposure around cost, benefits and schedule, persistent and pragmatic decisions can be made regarding investment options and ongoing delivery.
ADROIT has a proven track record of delivering a comprehensive risk and opportunity management service, working with major commercial, education and infrastructure clients. We provide the skills to implement a systematic best practice approach to identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
Our strategic approach ensures the control of the programme, project and operational risks of the clients’ throughout the development lifecycle, providing:
- Concentrate on critical success factors
- Confidence in the selection of cost-effective options
- Compliance with corporate governance and regulatory requirements
- Credibility in understanding the uncertainty at all levels
• ADROIT aims to control expenditure and to obtain the best value for money on major building and civil Engineering investments.
• ADROIT provides complete cost planning and cost control services to protect the Client’s financial interests, and to ensure Project completion on budget.
• Our Quantity Surveyors are specialized in becoming integral members of the Project team, ensuring that cost control is an active and dynamic process that manages, controls, and anticipates Construction costs
• ADROIT Cost Management services include: Cost Planning, Tender Procurement, Contract Advice & Documentation, Cost Control & Monitoring, and Valuation& Final Account.
CIArb & ICA Certified