Construction Projects Claims Services
- Compilation of Claims and Counter-Claims documents as pertinent to the stakeholders.
- Undertake assignments from start to end for claim dispute management for different stake holders; Clients / Contractors
- Detailed Damages Analysis
- Change Order Resolution / Management
- Review and Allocate Loss of Productivity Man-hours and Costs
- Evaluation of Liquidated/Actual Damages
- Collaborate with the stakeholders & bring the claim to its conclusive outcome.
- Schedule Delay Analysis for allocating culpable and non-culpable delays
- Arbitration - claim/ counter claim process
- Expert witness services for Arbitration in accordance with UNCITRAL / Arbitration & Conciliation Act and under various Institutional Rules including ICC, LCIA, SIAC, DIAC, HKIAC, etc.,
- Drafting of Various Contracts/ Agreement, Compilation of Contract documents which includes penalty clauses, specifications, schedules and specifications in line with the International best practices and FIDIC standards.
- Contracts review and identify Red flag clauses and advise the Stake holders accordingly.
- Early warning procedures to identify and mitigate commercial risks on the ongoing Projects.
- Contractual / Legal communication to protect the rights of the stakeholders.
Being the proud member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) (www.ciarb.org), ADROIT strives to maintain the equilibrium and offer international standards in Alternate Dispute Resolution. We are also empanelled Arbitrators with Indian Council of Arbitration (www.icaindia.co.in), the premier Arbitral Institution for both domestic and International Arbitration in India.
We provide comprehensive services associated with Arbitration in the following domains:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Drafting arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
Expert Witness Services
- Requests for Equitable Contract Adjustments/Claims Documents/Experts Reports
- Expert Reports Pertaining to our Analysis and Defence Against Claims
- Quantify Delay, Time Extension and Liquidated Damages Entitlement
- Graphics and Multimedia Presentation in Support of Expert Testimony
- Expert Testimony in Mediation Arbitration, Litigation, or ADR Forums
- Independent, Analysis of Claims/Facilitation of Settlement.
Arbitration/Contracts Management Training
Alternative Dispute Resolution has now become one of the essential methods of resolving disputes, whether they arise in Construction, trade or commerce, business or family. It is evident from the robust Laws enacted by our Government viz THE ARBITRATION AND CONCILIATION (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2019 (click) enabling Arbitral friendly regime to expedite remedies to the parties.
Effective conflict resolution skills help consultants and professionals to prevent destructive conflicts and assist clients in managing and resolving disputes. Globalization and interdependence, as well as profound international conflict, make the theory and practice of alternative methods to resolve disputes increasingly important.
The time is ripe for a cross-disciplinary and skills intensive training programs to provide professionals and students with opportunities to study and practice sophisticated deal-making and dispute resolution. ADROIT with their wide International practices and association with Chartered Institute of Arbitrator UK (www.ciarb.org) imparts necessary training to become an effective negotiator, a skilful mediator, a talented mediation adviser/advocate, an efficient arbitrator or an effective arbitration lawyer/consultant.
ADROIT Training programs further imparts necessary value addition to the Contract Management techniques to foresee risks and risk mitigation in the construction industry.
The various flexible programs offered by ADROIT help you to become an Arbitration counsel and eventually an Arbitrator. For more details on courses and training programs, mail to email@example.com
CIARb / ICA Accredited Members